Tuesday 7 December 2010

Christmas Nails!

 I actually love christmas, but I refuse to start getting festive until december, so I've been waiting to do these for weeks. There is no better time of year for sparkle and bling so these feature 22 rhinestones. Everyone seemed to be doing red based designs, so I decided to go with green (it's emerald green in real life), and as it's so dark the white and silver show up much better.
 Here's a close up of my thumb nail (which is very short at the moment after a wrestle with the recycling box).
And this is a close up of my ring finger. I went to town with the rhinestones here.
Hope you like them, and Merry Christmas!
Products used: Green - Barry M
                       White - Rio Nail Art Polish
                       Silver - Rio Nail Art Polish

2 comments: