Sunday 19 January 2014

It's basically heaven

 So last year (yes, blogging fail) I entered and won a competition. And I thought I'd share what I won.
The competition was a collaboration of Avon & Marie Claire, and was a nail art contest (shock all round).
Needless to say I was pretty happy with this. The products I got were:
Gel strength base coat
French manicure set
Swift Sherbet Speed Dry polish
Sahara Sunrise nailwear pro+ polish*
Suddenly Sunny Speed Dry polish
ASAP Pink Speed Dry polish
Cherry Jubilee nailwear pro+ polish*
(Dark Purple) nailwear pro+ polish*
Fast Time Teal Speed Dry polish
All Khakied Out nailwear pro+ polish
Nail wraps in Inner Animal, Hot Pink Bling, Mosaic Flowers and True Zebra
Nail Art Tool
This calls for a new nail look!
This was my first go with nail wraps, so I'm not sure it's the smoothest application ever.
Products used: Teal - Avon (Fast Time Teal)
                       Nail wrap - Avon (Mosaic Flowers)
* I can't be sure about the colours here as there are no names on the bottles.

No comments:

Post a Comment